All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of HowToWrapGifts.com or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
You may view and download the materials on this website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No material from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our prior written consent.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and will respond to any claim that material posted on our site infringes on the copyright of others. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, and you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this website should be delivered to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address: [email protected]
Please note that this disclosure is provided as a guide and should be customized to fit your specific needs, laws and regulations of your country.